Please note that this podcast was published on January 2021.
You’re a fly on the wall in the Hack My Age private Zoom meeting with my Patreon supporters in this call on HOW TO HACK JANUARY RESOLUTIONS FOR GOOD.
We talk about the roadblocks we hit when trying to set goals, how to overcome them, how to get into the right mindset to stick to your health goals for life, which gadgets, apps and tools are best to hold you accountable and so much more.
This is a unique opportunity to listen to real people who share their frustrations and challenges that resonate with just about all of us. There are never problems…only solutions and Zora’s hacks for you.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES DISCUSSED
- How To Use Your Brain’s Hidden Power To Achieve Your Health Goals – JJ Virgin podcast with John Assaraf
- Zora’s Breathwork & Meditation Classes – Free on YouTube (for a private client) or LIVE for Patreon supporters.
- Cronometer – Food logging app
- Insight timer – Meditation app
- Personal trainer – Manu Poggio of Health First Studio (tell him Zora sent you for a discount!)
- Health coaching – Zora Benhamou (that’s me! Ask for your discount)
- Oura ring – Sleep and stress tracker
- Yoga with Tim – YouTube yoga videos
- Travis Eliot – YouTube yoga videos
- Rebecca-Louise – YouTube fitness videos
- Blogilates – YouTube fitness videos
- Fit On – fitness app
- Seven – 7 minute workout fitness app
- The Mirror – at home fitness mirror with access to trainings (live and pre-recorded)
- Life Hack Tribe – Zora’s Facebook support group
- JJ Virgin LifeStyle Community – Facebook support group
- Whole 30 Beginners – Facebook support group
FOLLOW HACK MY AGE
Website: Hack My Age
Clubhouse: Zora Benhamou (Club: Biohacking Women 50+)
Apple Podcast : Hack My Age
Patreon: Hack My Age – Become part of the VIP age defying community!
Hack My Age Newsletter for all the upcoming podcast interviews where you can sit in on the live call in a Zoom webinar.
This podcast is edited by @JonathanJK
This blog post is edited by Alison Copywriting
Thank you all for your support and if it’s not too much to ask, please leave a review (both a star and a written review) on Apple Podcasts. It is a small gesture that makes a big impact for me and helps others find great speakers!